ROHDE TE-S oder NABERTHERM TOP

Hier sollen Fragen und Probleme mit Brennöfen, egal ob Gas, Strom oder Holz, etc., gestellt und beantwortet werden.
Antworten
M.KUS

ROHDE TE-S oder NABERTHERM TOP

Beitrag von M.KUS »

Hallo, ich im Voraus für die armen Deutschen zu entschuldigen.

Ich wähle Rohde TE-S oder Nabertherm TOP 140 Liter Volumen. Ich möchte die Vorteile und Nachteile kennen.

Das stört mich Rohde Teilbarkeit in Teile Ofenraum - was einige Zeit Wärmeverlust bedeuten. Plus ist ein robustes aussehende und starke Befestigung des Deckels Futter.

Für Naberthermu stört mich vermeintlich schwachen Metallteile, um den Deckel und schwächer Futter passen - und doch wusste ich nicht die genaue Dimension. Im Gegenteil, ich mag das Design in einem Stück und den Ruf von hoher Qualität Hitzeverteilung.

Welcher Ofen in der Lage, schnell die Temperatur erhöhen? Wenn Sie eines dieser Modelle besitzen, können Sie angeben, wie viele ° C pro Stunde kann die Temperatur von etwa 600 ° C bei maximaler Leistung Balg zu erhöhen?

Welcher Ofen hätten Sie nach China zu feuern 1250 ° C oder mehr ausgewählt. Im Hinblick auf die Schussleistung, steigen Haltbarkeit und Geschwindigkeit Öfen an die Spitze der Brennkurve.

Danke, Michael :roll:
Ima

Re: ROHDE TE-S oder NABERTHERM TOP

Beitrag von Ima »

Vielleicht solltest du die Fragen nochmals in english stellen, bevor jemand Falsches versteht und in hoher Schussleistung Dinge nach China feuert.

Ima :wink:
M.KUS

Beitrag von M.KUS »

Hello, I apologize in advance for bad translation - perhaps it will be better now?

Rohde choosing between TE-S or Nabertherm Top 140 liters. I want to know the advantages and disadvantages.

The Rohde bothers me the divisibility of the furnace - it may mean for some time heat loss. Plus look tough and strong fastening lid.

The Naberthermu bothers me fitting lid allegedly weak - and weaker lining. On the contrary, I like the design in one piece and reputation of high quality heat distribution.

Ceramic furnace which is able to quickly raise the temperature? If you own one of these models, you can determine how many degrees per hour may raise the temperature from 600 ° C at maximum power?

What a ceramic kiln for porcelain during firing at 1250 ° C or more? In terms of durability, long life and better heat distribution?

Thank you, Michael.
nicht mehr angemeldet

Beitrag von nicht mehr angemeldet »

Michael,

My kiln is a Rohde Front Loader KE-SH series up to 1400°C, and I am quite happy with it.
http://www.rohde-online.net/sites/defau ... 2-2009.pdf
I recommend you a Rohde kiln.
How about calling the company and ask your questions there? That´s what I would do.

By the way, there´s a saying here --
Naber means Never again :wink:

However,
Good Luck!

Ulrike
M.KUS

Beitrag von M.KUS »

Thank you Ulrike.
I already wrote to Nabertherm your questions, but instead of the parameters I've only got a general answer - like lining thickness is sufficient to save energy and rapid cooling or burning takes 7 hours :schleck: Fortunately, one dealer in the Czech Republic managed to get some parameters .
I have experience in the practice of chamber furnaces Naber, Rohde, Kittec, BVD, Lac ... but with the covers, I almost did not work and are not frontloaders finances.
Otherwise, Rohde KE-SH nice oven - perhaps ever time.
Even if someone commented on the divisibility of the oven for 4 - and so far I've heard around here that after a few years, there are gaps - but it was the TE-series MCC +. is better TE-S?
Thank you.
nicht mehr angemeldet

Beitrag von nicht mehr angemeldet »

Michael,

this depends on you requirements.
I fire porcelain and crystalline glazes at high temperatures with a long firing cycle - with holding times of several hours.
So I need strong heating elements - and these are the best you can get.
Also the whole kiln is a very solid thing - but maybe not necessary for you.
As I said it before - if you want a kiln for a long time with little trouble, take Rohde.
By the way, I called Rohde Company directly, because my supplier could not answer all my questions. Ask for Mr. Winkelhage, he will be able to help you. And for other technical issues, controller, electricity, Sebastian Hampl.
I think this will help more than asking your supplier.

Ulrike
Antworten